Saturday 2 March 2013

realize

If you just realize what I just realized
That we'd be perfect for each other 
and we'll never find another
Just realize what I just realized 
We'd never have to wonder
If we missed out on each other now

This song brims of meaning like never before. Such a tender, sweet, loving surprise. Why, oh why, do I feel this compelling urge to wait? God if it's not from You, can You please holler and let me know? The future looms uncertainly ahead, Father have mercy. The coming week, I commit it in Your hands- us, induction, team-building, placement. 

For the record, I can't wait to meet you halfway. 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Turn your mobile phone into an extraordinary
gadget with LED Black - Berry apps. The bulbs can
be bought from any electrical store and even on the Internet.
Light fixtures like floor lamps and chandeliers come in a wide variety.


My weblog; Wandleuchten